The Belar is a Corten steel herb planter. It has 9 compartments for placing herbs or plants. The Belar has a bottom with drainage holes.
In addition, there are many other customisation options:
- Raised floor
- Other compartment pattern
- Corten steel (delivered unoxidised)
- Walls 2 mm thick, reinforced by welds for larger bins
- Reinforced corners
- Drainage holes for water evacuation
- Feet 15 mm
- High frost resistance
- Double folded edges 50 mm wide
- Natural material
Round, square, rectangular, conical, large or small planters? We offer you a wide selection of Corten steel planters in standard sizes. Our Artesa planters can be delivered standard with or without a base. With bottom the planters have feet of 15 mm and are provided with drainage holes.
Do you want a special shape? Do you want a special size? Contact us and we will give you a tailor-made offer.
- Infinite possibilities
- No special maintenance of the flower boxes
- Combination of strength and durability
- Corten steel fits perfectly in both modern and classic gardens
- Ecological, because completely recyclable
- Corten steel class A
- UV- and frost-resistant