The Vaso Cortenstaal is a series of vase-shaped corten steel planters in various sizes. They have drainage holes and stand on 15mm legs. The top is folded over 50mm. On the inside, the planters are provided with strengthening ribs.
In addition, there are many other customisation options:
- Raised floor
- Corten steel (delivered unoxidised)
- Walls 2 mm thick, reinforced by welds for larger bins
- Reinforced corners
- Drainage holes for water evacuation
- Feet 15 mm
- High frost resistance
- Double folded edges 50 mm wide
- Natural material
Round, square, rectangular, conical, large or small planters? We offer you a wide choice of Corten steel planters in standard sizes. Our planters can be delivered standard with or without a base. With bottom, the planters have feet of 15 mm and are provided with drainage holes.
Do you want a special shape? Do you want a special size? Contact us and we will provide you with a tailor-made offer.
- Infinite possibilities
- No special maintenance of the flower boxes
- Combination of strength and durability
- Corten steel fits perfectly in both modern and classic gardens
- Ecological, because completely recyclable
- Corten steel class A
- UV- and frost-resistant