The Artesa Corten steel is a series of rectangular planters in various shapes and sizes. They have drainage holes and stand on legs of 15mm. The top is folded 50mm. On the inside the planters are provided with reinforcement ribs.
In addition, there are many other customisation options:
- Raised floor
- Higher feet for forklift/transpallet
- Corten steel (delivered unoxidised)
- Walls 2 mm thick, reinforced by welds for larger bins
- Reinforced corners
- Drainage holes for water evacuation
- Feet 15 mm
- High frost resistance
- Double folded edges 50 mm wide
- Reinforced ribs
- Natural material
Round, square, rectangular, conical, large or small planters? We offer you a wide selection of Corten steel planters in standard sizes. Our Artesa planters can be delivered standard with or without a bottom. With bottom the planters have feet of 15 mm and are provided with drainage holes.
Do you want a special shape? Do you want a special size? Contact us and we will send you a tailor-made offer.
- Infinite possibilities
- No special maintenance of the flower boxes
- Combination of strength and durability
- Corten steel fits perfectly in both modern and classic gardens
- Ecological, because completely recyclable
- Corten steel class A
- UV- and frost-resistant