Our CORTENEDGE Corten steel tree circles are available in different diameters and heights. . They can be placed quickly thanks to the simple picket system. With the pickets you secure the edgings and connect the parts with each other.
Do you have a sketch or plan of your garden border? Send it to us and we will calculate how many pieces you need. The pieces will be delivered to you to measure.
The Jarri Corten steel decorative forks can be used as name plates in the garden or at a company.
- Easy installation
- Combination of strength and durability
- Corten steel fits perfectly in both modern and classic gardens
- Ecological, because completely recyclable
- Corten steel class A
- UV- and frost-resistant
- Almost all models are available from stock.
- Simple placement of the borders by means of Corten steel picket fences. The picket poles are knocked over the sliders on the plates. In the same way, 2 edging stones are connected to each other and form a tight whole.
- Dig out the soil to the required depth and fix the edge fence with the picket stakes.
- The edge protections are connected to each other by connecting the connection plates at the ends to the picket fence.
- To calculate the number of picket posts for the edge protections, you can apply the following formula. (Number of posts X 2) + 1. If you want to install 10 edges in your garden, you will need 21 picket stakes to fix them.
Sometimes it is not immediately clear which and how many pieces you need to lay out your border with Corten steel edging. However, we are happy to help you with this.
If you have a plan or a sketch of the border you wish to lay out, you can send it to us. We will calculate which pieces and corners you need. You can send the plan via our contact form.